June 23, 2016

Session I closing post

Thank you all for participating in session I. I hope you had a lot of fun and competitive matches.

Congratulations to divisional champions. 

D1 Tuan Truong
D2 Christopher Jones
D3 Ryan Prigge
D4 Saurabh Bhattacharya
D5 Masakazu Hamada
D6 Shounak Majumder
D7 Jarryd Guevara
D8 Pete Vedell
D9 Sharon Chambers

Women's
D1 Merry Morris
D2 Sharon Huss 

Divisional champions please send me your  address so I can mail  you gift card awards.

You can view final session I standings on our web site www.rochestertennisleague.com

Thank you all for trying your best to set up matches and keep us on the schedule. Scheduling outdoor  tennis during  Minnesota spring is never an easy task.

We managed to complete 85% of the scheduled matches which has been our average over the years.. Considering the weather and a few people who dropped out midway through the session  , I thought we did pretty good.

Top two players in each division at the end of session I  are guaranteed to go up a level. Depending on openings sometimes we are able to bump up more then 2 players.


Session II is starting on Monday June 20th. Those of you coming back will get an email from me when schedule is ready.  We will have 9 divisions in co-ed and 2 in women's again. We have 2 open spots in co-ed and 2 in women's. If you know someone who might be interested send them my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment